I strongly agree with one of Casandra Campbell’s articles Iv’e read that a blog should always start with quality.
My purpose of sharing this is to build a brand in my blog, establish expertise, answer questions and to encourage individual’s loyalty. As what Ms. Campbell’s said that of the best strategies to promote a page/blog is to share it on a social media. The fact that I strongly agree that the more blogs will be published, the more traffic it is.
I admit that I am just about creating new blogs, but I am not new in traveling alone.Before I created my blog page. I make sure that I’ve got the great content and I do!
Until I discover fifteen easy and effective strategies on how to promote a blog;
- SHARE ON SOCIAL MEDIA– post it in social media. Regardless if its your personal or business account.
- BUILD AN EMAIL LIST- Keep on sending emails that was added in your page about helpful and interesting blogs.
- DO OUTREACH – If you don’t have a social media or emails in your list, try tapping someone else’s audience.You may be able to get other bloggers.
- CREATE A LINK – Sometimes links can attract audience by flaterring their egos.
- LEAVE COMMENTS ON OTHERS BLOG- Leaving comments to someone ele’s post can build a relationship with other bloggers.
- PARTICIPATE IN FORUMS – Another thing to promote your blog offsite is to promote it in forums.
- ANSWER QUESTIONS – Answer questions that is related to your blogs post.
- USE A SOCIAL LOCKER – You can encourage blog readers to share your content as they’re reading it with a social locker. A social locker hides part of your content. In order to access the hidden content
- POST ON REDDIT –When you have a new blog post to promote, share it in a relevant subeditor. The key to success here is to make sure you’re starting an interesting or helpful discussion, not just dropping a link.
- BE ACTIVE ON FACEBOOK GROUPS –Facebook’s Groups are another excellent place to promote content. You’re likely a member of some Facebook groups related to your industry already, but if you’re not, do a quick search and find some to join.
- RUN A CONTEST – Running a contest is a great way to promote your blog. You can use a tool like Gleam or Raffle copter to host the contest right on your website.
- SUBMIT A CONTENT –There are many websites that focus on curating content on a specific topic. Most use a system of upvotes and downvotes to decide what’s most popular.
- ANSWER A HELP A REPORTER OUT QUESTIONS- Whenever you see a request you can help out with, send a thoughtful reply. If your response is used in the article, it will typically include a link back to your blog for people who want to read more.
- SYNDICATE YOUR BLOG –While guest posting requires you to write completely new content, you can also publish your existing content on other websites.
- GUEST POST ON OTHER BLOGS.-