Can you visit one of the best keep paradise in Cebu on a low budget?Yes, you can! I will share with you how to enjoy Olango island on less that 500 Pesos a day.
After posting a quick video teaser on Facebook about my quick jaunt in Olango island in less than 500 Pesos. Many of my friends are asking if how did I do that. So I decided, to sum up, everything.
Many people are probably aware of the bird sanctuary in Cebu which is the Olango island. This is one of the beautiful islands that can be found in Cebu including Sulpa, Guiolongan, Nalusuan, Caohagan, Camungi and Pangan-an.
THINGS TO DO IN OLANGGO
Casa Blanca By The Sea
San Vicente Marine Sanctuary
HOW TO GET THERE?
1. From Colon, Cebu City. You can take a ride via jeepney ( frequency: O1K ) going to Parkmall. The fare is 9 Pesos.
2. From Parkmall, you can ride a multi-cab going to Punta Engano. The fare is 14 pesos.
Inform the driver to drop you off at Movenpick Port.
3. From Movenpick port, get a ferry ticket for just 15 pesos and terminal fee of 5 pesos.
(travel time from Cebu City to Olango Island may take 1 to 2 hours depends on the traffic.)
You may also take a public Van from SM City Cebu. The fare is 25 pesos. Inform the driver to drop you off at Gaisano Mactan.
1. From Gaisano Mactan, take a multi-cab going to Punta Engano and drop off the Movenpick port.
2. Follow #3 instruction above.
Fare from Colon to Parkmall- 10 Pesos
Parkmall to Movenpick Port- 14 Pesos
Movenpick port to Olango island – 16 Pesos
From Olango Port to Casa Blanca (Tricycle fare) 50 Pesos
Casa Blanca Resort ( Day use- all access)-300 Pesos
Biking in Olango -10 pesos per hour
From Casa Blanca to Port ( motorbike) -20 Pesos
From Olango Port to Punta Engano-16 Pesos
Punta Engano to Parkmall- 14 Pesos
Parkmall to Cebu City – 9 Pesos
Home Sweet Home
Total Expense: 458 Pesos
Here’s the quick peek on my Olango Day Trip!
( Note: Casa Blanca is just close to Tungasan Boardwalk, Marine/Bird Sanctuary. So there will be no cost if you wish to visit those places.)
See you And Enjoy Cebu!