Have you been to an island that has been considered as favorable to many? An island that has the charm where many have so often wished to find in a tiny isolated beach paradise.
As part of my Blog Anniversary, Nhazgventures in partnership with Lah Tira Cee Resort in Malapascua Island, Cebu is giving away an overnight weekend stay at the resort, not just for 2 people but for four individuals. This would be a perfect getaway to your family as the resort known as a family oriented resort in the island or even a barkada getaway.
I can still remember my last visit in the island and stayed at the resort. All I can say is Lah Tira Cee is one of the places I wish I could have stayed forever,because of the people who are working there. The place is very comfortable to stay with.Let me get back to my memories and show you how unforgettable the place is during my stay in the resort.
To grab this opportunity is so simple:
- Follow Nhagzventures and Lah Tira Cee on Instagram.
- Like Nhagzventures and Lah Tira Cee on Facebook.
- Share this post on Facebook and tag Lah Tira Cee, Malapascua Island and Nhagzventures with four of your friends.
– Copy the URL link of this post generated at the top of the page and paste it on your Facebook wall with the caption ” I want to visit Malapascua, Island because…”
– Make sure to set this post in public for easy verification.
PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOU HAVE ACCOMPLISH THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS AS IT WOULD BE VERIFIED BY THE END OF THE CONTEST PERIOD.
*Terms and Conditions:
This contest is open to any Cebu residents and will run for 3 weeks starting August 1 to 22, 2017. Winner will be picked using an electronic raffle via Facebook Live on the 29th of August. Winner will win an overnight weekend stay, good for four persons at Lah Tira Cee Resort in Malapascua island plus a 500 Php as an additional pocket money.
Winner can avail this overnight weekend stay at the resort on a specific dates only. (September 2 and 3, 2017- Saturday and Sunday).
Winner will also get a free morning smoothie and a welcome drink.
“La Tira Cee– A Perfect Place to Experience Island Way of Life”