SAN REMIGIO, CEBU | One the the most visited municipalities in Cebu as this town is the home-based of popular accommodation establishments. This town takes pride in its pretty long stretches white sand beaches with crystal clear waters, stunning view of Sunset from Tañon Strait and to its abundance on farm lands and fishing.
This humble Municipality of San Remigio is truly a haven for those who seek serenity and calmness. It is also a place for a perfect combination of life and leisure. I’ve visited San Remigio for a couple of times already. I’ve been to San Remigio Beach Club, Hagnaya Beach Club and a quick sneek to their famous Casa Del Mar and never heard about this newly trend beach resort, the Orongan Beach Resort – family wagner
Chasing sunset is really one of my favorite things to do if there’s an ample time. I even became envy to some of my friends who went their after I saw their beautiful photos. And here you go, I ended up planning for a solo jaunt again until an opportunity came.
That was one-fine weekend when the gang jaunted this naturally extraordinaire spot in San Remigio. We had so much fun as we enjoyed the great scenery of the place with the stunning view of sunset.
ORONGAN BEACH RESORT – FAMILY WAGNER
- Entrance Fee – P50.00 for Adult and P35.00 for kids (5 to 12 y.o)
- Cottages – P600. 00 (Can accommodate 10pax)
- Tent Rental: ₱1,000 per night
- Own Tent: ₱100 per tent per night
- Chairs: ₱20 each
- Table with 10 Chairs: ₱350 per day
- House: ₱2,000 per night
- Bungalow (Fan Room): ₱1,500 per night, good for 2pax
- Bungalow (Aircon Room): ₱2,200 per night, good for 2pax
- Bungalow (Barkada Room, Fan): ₱2,500 per night, good for 10pax
- Bungalow (Barkada Room, Aircon): ₱3,500 per night, good for 10pax
– Excess is ₱100 per head per night
For Bookings and Inquiries, you may call or text these numbers
Contact numbers: 0910-402-7990 / 0949-772-0083
Or visit their Facebook page at fb://page/1741851026077116
Here’s a quick sneak peek on how we had a gratifying weekend! 👍
#Nhagzventures #Cebuph #IluvCebu #SanRemigio #WonderfulCebu #IblogforCebu #ItsmoreFuninCebu #BeachesinCebu
I would like to thank Jabam Mason for your hospitality and inviting us here. The opportunity to take photos and enjoy the beautiful beach in San Remigio wouldn’t be possible without you. Chaars!
And to my #Goaliath Family, no matter where we go, It’s always been a pleasure being with you all! ❤️
Cheers to more chasing sunsets!